“Will you be my Mommy? You smell like dead bunnies...”
October 25, 2007
Do you resemble a character from The Simpsons? He-Who-Takes-All-The-Credit (HWTATC,
my inventor) thinks I remind him of Ralph Wiggum because of all the silly questions I ask. I’ve seen enough episodes of The Simpsons to realize the implications of a comparison like that. Ralph is the same boy who can’t decide whether
he wants to be a principal or a caterpillar when he grows up. Thanks, HWTATC! I suppose it would be fair for me to compare him to Springfield’s bumbling scientist, Professor Frink.
Give HWTATC a lab coat and they’re two peas in a pod.
Now that The Simpsons 20Q is online, I’ll be learning all about Matt Groening’s wacky world.
Check out the game HERE and see if you can stump me with a person, place or thing from the fictional city of Springfield and beyond. Why not start by thinking of the character that most resembles you? Hopefully, you don’t imagine yourself
as Lunch Lady Doris or Super Nintendo Chalmers. If you need more ideas check out some of my favorite quotes below!
Q’s Top 10 Simpsons Quotes
10. “My cat’s breath smells like cat food.” - Ralph Wiggum
9. “Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” - Homer
8. “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.” - Bart
7. “Last night’s ’Itchy and Scratchy Show’ was, without a doubt, the
worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.” - Comic Book Guy
6. “Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 9-1... 2.” - Chief Wiggum
5. “I don’t like being outdoors, Smithers. For one thing, there’s too many fat children.” - Mr. Burns
4. “This is the greatest case of false advertising I’ve seen since
I sued the movie The Never Ending Story .” - Lionel Hutz
3. “... and the fluffy kitten played with that ball of string all through the night. On a lighter note, a Kwik-E-Mart clerk was brutally murdered
last night.” - Kent Brockman
2. “My eyes! The goggles do nothing!” - Rainier Wolfcastle
1. “Hey, can I throw up in your bathroom? I’ll buy something.” - Barney