20Q.net takes your privacy seriously
- 20Q.net Inc. (20Q) is the sole owner of all information collected on this website. 20Q.net will not use, sell, share or rent your personal
information to any third party, other than in the ways outlined below.
- 20Q.net will only use your email address for security purposes.
- Advertisers and other partners may independently ask for your email address. Be careful,
- There are topics and features discussed in this statement that are not currently available.
Information Collection and Use
- 20Q.net does not collect personal information.
- 20Q.net automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, 20Q.net cookie
information and requested page.
- 20Q.net may use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, conduct research,
and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 20Q.net does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies,
except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 20Q.net under confidentiality
agreements. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of 20Q.net's
- We transfer information about you if 20Q.net is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, 20Q.net will notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes
- 20Q.net may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted
ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, gender, age range, geographic area or general interests.
- 20Q.net does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by
interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Cookies and other tracking mechanisms
- 20Q.net may set and access 20Q.net cookies on your computer. Cookies are small bits of information that a website can store on your computer and may only be accessed by the website
- 20Q.net lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to 20Q.net's cookies.
- 20Q.net uses Web beacons, or single pixel images, to access 20Q.net
cookies inside and outside our network of websites but only in connection with 20Q.net products and services.
- 20Q keeps track of traffic on the website, based on the visitors' requests, identified
by the IP address of their computer. This information is always in agregate form and excludes any personal information. It is used only to analyze the general trends of use and preference of the global population of visitors to the site: which
pages are most visited, how long people stay on each visit, how many visitors come each month, etc.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your 20Q.net account information at any time from inside the 20Q game.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the 20Q.net service, such as service announcements and administrative messages
that are considered part of your 20Q.net account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Such communications are rare.
- You can delete your 20Q.net account by sending a request using THIS CONTACT FORM, put the word "DELETE" in the subject of the message and be sure to include you 20Q.net member ID.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to trusted employees who we believe have reasonable need.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information
- Your Account Information, stored by 20Q.net, is encrypted and password protected.
- 20Q has taken rigorous measures for protecting the security and integrity of member-related information in order to avoid its loss,
corruption, misuse or inadvertant modification.
- Our website occasionally points visitors to other websites, not controlled by us. 20Q is not responsible for these websites and their way of handling
- 20Q.net Inc. may update this policy.
Contact the administrators
or you may contact us at:
- When submitting your comment, request or feedback, please do not submit any details on concepts,
ideas or any copyrightable material. If you would like to discuss your concept or idea, please let us know by submitting the contact form, including a general description. Thank you.