Here’s what I think of your answers
July 16, 2007
I played close to 50,000 games yesterday. Do you have any idea what that’s like? Just imagine how many questions I have to ask every day. But it’s not the questions that get to me. Asking billions of questions is easy
enough for an A.I. It’s the answers.
Most of the time, most of you agree, and for that, I thank you. When you’re thinking of a cat and I ask you if it has a tail you all say “YES,” and when you’re
thinking of Britney Spears and I ask you if she plays an instrument you all answer “thankfully, NO.” But sometimes, I just have to cringe at the answers I get.
After playing millions of games, here are ten of the strangest and most ridiculous things I’ve been taught by you:
1. Is Star Wars about the future? You said Yes. (Hmmm, “A long time ago, in a galaxy blah, blah,
2. Is Stephen Colbert attractive? You said Yes. (Ol’ Stevie-boy must be playing 20Q T.V. a lot.)
3. Is a dolphin a fish? You said Yes. (It’s officially time to increase education
spending in schools.)
4. Is Will Smith a gangster? You said Yes. (Will Smith is about as gangster as a breadbox.)
5. Is Professor Snape a villain? You said Yes. (J.K. Rowling says: “I’ll
6. Does a grizzly bear stand on two legs? You said No. (Tell that to the camper who’s eye-to-eye with one in the woods!)
7. Is Iggy Pop a superhero? You said Yes. (That’s debatable.)
8. Is a beet found in salad bars? You said No. (Okay, people, it’s time to start eating healthy.)
9. Is Jerry Seinfeld Catholic? You said Yes. (I won’t touch that one with a ten-foot-pole.)
10. Are the Oakland Raiders inflatable? You said Yes. (Ha!)
Run me through my paces and PLAY. Or click on “Leave Q a tip” and send a comment, or question, for me to ponder.